CURRENT OPEN POSITION
POSITION: Administrative Assistant
TYPE: Part Time Employee Non-Exempt Position
REPORTS TO: Director of Operations and Development
The Administrative Assistant provides receptionist duties as well as general office support for other staff needing assistance. This position also provides customer service duties of ticketing for concerts and events as well database management. The Administrative Assistant is the key person to keep donor and patron records current.
- GS office reception/first point of contact phone/GS office, answer and direct phone calls
- Support office manager with single ticket and subscription ticket sales / box office
- Support/manage of administration of patron/donor database
- Support administration with GS filing system
- Proofread documents such as concert programs for text edits/grammar as requested
- Maintain donor level input for concert program
- Purchase office, meeting supplies and refreshments as requested
- Set up boardroom and refreshments for committee meetings as determined by calendar
- Back up of designated office manager duties when absent/vacation
- Concert staff back up as requested
- Maintain check log
- Tracking of special projects such as raffle and annual plant sales on spreadsheet
- Create name badges for special event, work special events. Edit and personalize donor letters.
- Produce reports from various operating systems as requested
- Performs other assigned duties as requested
Application Process: Submit resume and 3 references via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position open until filled.