Guess that Masked Celebrity!
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS! THANK YOU FOR GUESSING!
- 20 year Bigfork resident
- Past President of the Glacier Symphony Board of Directors
- Chair of the Montana Republican Party
- Director for the State of Montana in the National Auto Dealers Association
- Owner of a local dealership in Whitefish
- Loves the sporting game of Handball
- If the sun is shining, you might see him driving a Porsche
- Has a deep love and interest for Flathead Valley Community College
- Has bought and sold more land then probably anyone in the Flathead
- Was the Business man of the year in 1997 for the Kalispell Chamber
- Former Mayor
- Now works to improve Kalispell’s downtown
Our winners of the Guess That Masked Celebrity Contest brought to you by The Daily Interlake are:
Beth Woods, of Bigfork – Won Symphony Season Tickets.
Sara Edmondson, of Kalispell – Won tickets to the Boy’s and Girl’s Club of Glacier Country’s “Suitcase Party”.
Cathy Helder, of Kalispell – Won tickets to the Glacier Symphony’s Masquerade Winter Gala on January 18th at the Hilton Garden Inn.
Thanks again for playing and please make sure to attend the Masquerade Winter Gala on January 18th. Tickets at: https://glaciersymphony.org/concert/masquerade-winter-gala/