Patron Services Coordinator
Part-Time Employee – 24 Hours Per Week Average
Director of Development and Operations
The Patron Services Coordinator plays a vital role in ensuring that the box office and “front of house” are on par with the professional quality concert presentations (over 24 per year) of the Glacier Symphony. The primary role is to manage the “Front of the House” for all productions including box office, subscriptions, soliciting/managing volunteers, decorating, and merchandising. You will also recruit, train and manage volunteers for our concert associates’ program.
- Assisting with the annual season/series subscription process for GS box office for both advance and door sales for all concerts and events
- Planning, coordinating and implementing concert events with GS staff
- Recruiting, manage and train Concert Volunteers (Ushers, Ticket Processors)
- Plan/participate in fundraising events per the direction of the Directors
- Coordinate external vendors for events caterers, beverages, facilities/rentals, etc.
- Schedule/Assign/Coordinate volunteers for events and concerts
- Manage concessions for concert events: product and staff/volunteers, musician food/beverages
- Lobby and Venue Set-Up (coordinate furniture, banners/sales displays, etc.)
- Manage box office at concert events
- Coordination with Stage Manager for concert and back stage set up
- Make written and oral presentations to collaborators, community groups, and other stakeholders as part of the GS’s outreach functions
- Provide oral and written updates to staff, Board members and funders as requested
- Manage GS website to include posting new information such as blog posts, new concerts and other information as requested by staff (not mandatory but a plus)
- Be available for flex scheduling to staff concerts and events
The Patron Services Coordinator is responsible for the recruitment, training, and supervision of Glacier Symphony volunteers who help provide a quality experience for our guests attending our performances.
Position open until filled.
SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO:
Ron Osterbauer, Director of Development/Operations
PO Box 2491
Kalispell, MT 59901